Updated January 14th, 2020:
Please note that due to the current Ontario Provincewide Shutdown, The Charles W. Stockey Centre & Bobby Orr Hall of Fame are currently closed to public access.
We are taking numerous precautions to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit to our facility once we reopen to public access, as your safety is our number one priority.
Please see the facility procedures for visitors and staff below on what to expect during your visit to our facility.
FACILITY PROCEDURES FOR VISITORS TO THE BOBBY ORR HALL OF FAME AND VISITOR INFORMATION CENTRE
- Face coverings (such as a mask or face shield) are required. You are encouraged to bring your own mask or face shield to wear, but face coverings will be provided to anyone who does not already have one.
- Hand sanitization stations are available throughout the Hall of Fame and the lobby. Please hand sanitize before and after putting on a face covering.
- Visitors under the age of 2 are not permitted to wear a mask, following guidelines from Public Health Agency of Canada.
- If you are not comfortable wearing a mask, entrance will not be permitted to our facility. Staff are available via phone at 705-746-4466 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide services.
- No outside gloves are allowed, a garbage can is available inside the doors to dispose of them.
- Please keep a 2-meter distance from other patrons and staff in our facility. Please follow the spacing indicators on the floor in the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame and lobby.
- A capacity of 15 visitors in the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame and 25 visitors in the lobby will be strictly observed.
- Visitors to the Hall of Fame and Gift Shop will be limited to 90 minute time slots. We are strongly encouraging visitors to pre-purchase Bobby Orr Hall of Fame tickets at bobbyorrhalloffame.com.
- The interactive games in the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame are currently unavailable. Visitors to the Hall of Fame will receive a stylus upon arrival for use with our touch screen display.
FACILITY PROCEDURES FOR VISITORS TO THE CHARLES W. STOCKEY CENTRE’S PERFORMANCE HALL
In an effort to maintain a safe and healthy environment for the patrons, artists, crews and staff, the following restrictions and measures have been implemented for the reopening of The Charles W. Stockey Centre’s Performance Hall and auxiliary rooms for use of in-person events and gatherings. By purchasing a ticket, this affirms that you will follow and accept the following COVID-19 safety terms and conditions for attending an event at The Charles W. Stockey Centre:
- Face coverings are required while inside the facility at all times.
- While visiting our facility for an event, you will have the option to enjoy a beverage or a purchased prepacked snack while sitting in your assigned seat only (availability of food and drink subject to change from event to event). This is the only exception for removing a face covering. No socializing/mingling while drinking/eating is permitted. Your face covering MUST be put back on when eating/drinking is finished. No drinking/eating is permitted in the lobby or the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame at any time.
- Ticket holders are asked to stay home should you or anyone from your close contact bubble be feeling unwell and a full refund will be provided in this circumstance.
- You consent to receiving a one-time pre-show reminder email particular to the event(s) you have purchased tickets for. This email is to remind of the rules and regulations for attending events in the facility, arrival times, self-screening information prior to entering the facility, and other FAQs.
- The ticket purchaser’s contact information will be retained in our ticketing system for contact tracing purposes should the North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit require this information.
- For ticketing, up to 6 people from the same bubble can be seated together. One ticket purchaser must purchase tickets for the whole bubble rather than each portion of the bubble purchasing individually. Groups of 6, 4, and 2 tickets are available (please note seating areas for groups of 4 and 6 are limited).
- Each ticketed group is assigned a seat to comply with physical distancing requirements, please do not sit in any other seat than your assigned seat while attending the performance.
- Please retain a two-meter distance from other attendees and staff.
- Patrons will be greeted by the “Entrance Table” or staff ambassador that will outline the rules for visiting the facility, along with hand sanitization, masks available for patrons, and a garbage bin to dispose of outside gloves or used masks.
- No more than two patrons or those within the same bubble may use the elevator at one time.
- No intermissions or scheduled breaks are permitted during an event. This is to reduce the amount of traffic in and out of the Performance Hall. Patrons can use the washrooms throughout the event, as needed.
- Any patron who refuses to follow the safety rules from when to remove masks will be asked to leave the facility. A refund for their ticket purchase to the event will not be provided in this circumstance.
FACILITY PROCEDURES FOR VISITORS TO THE CHARLES W. STOCKEY CENTRE’S CHRISTMAS ARTISAN SHOW
- The facility will be cleaned and sanitized a minimum of twice per day. Prior to the facility opening, throughout the day, and after the facility is closed to the public. High touch areas such as door handles will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- All staff members are trained on the new standard of care and restrictions, and will be equipped with the proper PPE to thoroughly and adequately clean the facility as needed
- No more than two patrons or those within the same bubble may use the elevator at one time.
- Internal and external signage and communications on COVID-19 protocols related to the facility and specific areas are posted inside and outside the facility.
- Patrons will be greeted by the “Entrance Table” or staff ambassador that will outline the rules for visiting the facility, along with hand sanitization, masks available for patrons and a garbage bin to dispose of any outside gloves or used masks.
- Signage will be posted in the washrooms outlining the cleaning schedule for the facility.
- Signage reminding patrons to maintain the 2-meter distance from other patrons.
- Floor markings and directional signage will be visible to remind patrons of the 2-meter distance, as well as staff directing patrons on the directional arrows and the proper flow of foot traffic throughout the facility.
- Pre-ticketed event emails will be sent to attending patrons reminding them of the rules & regulations for attending such events, such as arrival times, self-screening form, and other FAQs.
- As per the Ontario Public Health Unit, all patrons, staff and artisans must be actively screened prior to entering the facility. Anyone who does not pass the screening form is denied entry into the facility.
- All artisans will be provided with daily screening forms that must be completed upon arriving at the facility, each day over the course of the event.
- Staff will continue to be screened daily upon arriving at the facility.
- All patrons will be advised of the screening protocol in the pre-event email communication. Patrons will not be permitted inside the facility if they fail the screening.
- All patrons will be required to provide contact information prior to entering the facility.
- Staff will retain the Contact Tracing document for 30 days after the event, at which time the document will be shredded. This document will be provided to the Public Health Unit should it be required for a contact tracing a positive case.
- Dedicated time slots will be available for patrons to purchase their admissions. Time slots will be by the hour and for one hour in length. Patrons will have the option of purchasing multiple time slots. Staff will be registering patrons as they arrive.
- Walk up patrons will be permitted to enter the facility should the capacity limit of 50 is not met.
- Patrons will be asked to book their time slots prior to their arrival, to ensure that there is capacity available for them.
- No food or beverage is permitted inside the facility.
- Patrons must wear a face covering while inside the facility at all times.
- Patrons are required to practice physical distancing between artisans and other patrons
- Up to 50 patrons are permitted inside the facility at a time. Staff will be counting patrons as they enter and leave the facility.
- Artisans must wear a face covering for the duration of the event, and while inside the facility at all times.
- Artisans will be provided with a hand sanitizer for their booth.
- Artisans are required to practice physical distancing between the patrons and other artisans.
- Artisans must properly sanitize/wash their hands in between each transaction.
- Artisans are responsible for disinfecting their personal booth throughout the day as needed.
- Artisans can only have 1 person in each booth unless other arrangements have been made. This is important to the capacity limits for the facility.
- No live performances will be permitted during the event. Festival background music will be played softly throughout the facility.
For any questions regarding the safety rules, please email us at email@example.com.
This plan will be reviewed regularly and adjusted as restrictions and guidelines change as per direction from the Provincial Government and Ontario Public Health.
For the full reopening plan for The Stockey Centre’s Performance Hall, please view the following document: The Stockey Centre Performance Hall Reopening Plan [PDF]
Please do not enter the facility if you are feeling unwell or have come in contact with someone who is feeling unwell.
Staff of this facility reserve the right to refuse entrance to visitors who do not follow these procedures.
FACILITY PROCEDURES FOR STAFF
- Staff undergo a daily health screening prior to arriving at work, those staff who do not pass the screening will be required to stay home.
- All staff who are unwell, feel sick, or have a fever will be required to stay home.
- All staff are required to wear a face mask in public spaces within the facility.
- Plexi barrier have been installed to all point-of-sale systems.
- In the event a staff member tests positive for COVID-19, The Town of Parry Sound will follow directions from the Public Health Unit.
Wednesday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm.
HOW TO SUPPORT OUR FACILITY
- Become a Stockey Centre Member.
- Become a Bobby Orr Hall of Fame Member.
- Consider purchasing a Gift Certificate.
- Consider making a donation.
- Advertise your local business with us in our Visitor Information Centre at our Advertising Station. Contact Kelsey Norris for details.
- Pre-purchase admission tickets online to the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame.
- Visit the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame Gift Shop online or in person.
- Purchase a ticket for upcoming events at The Stockey Centre.