- This event has passed.
The Eighth Annual One-of-a-Kind Christmas Artisan Show
November 27, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - November 28, 2020 @ 4:00 pm
Christmas at the Stockey Centre will showcase the work of talented artisans, providing an opportunity to find that special something for the hard-to-buy-for person on your Christmas list, a unique gift that will delight, or something special for yourself!
The show will run on Friday November 27th from 3pm to 8pm and from 10am to 4pm on Saturday November 28th.
Dedicated time slots will be available for patrons to purchase their admissions, you are able to choose the price of your admission in increments of $2, $5, $10, $15, or $20. Each admission is for one person only. If you are buying for more than one person, please choose the amount of admissions that match the size of your group (eg. if you are a group of two, please select 2 admissions). Time slots will be by the hour and for one hour in length. You may choose multiple time slots at the time of purchasing. Staff will be screening and registering patrons as they arrive. Admissions to timed entry slots go on sale on Friday November 6th, 2020.
If you purchase an admission for a minimum of $5, you will receive one $5 voucher to use at participating local businesses. You will receive your voucher when you arrive for your time slot to the One-of-a-Kind Christmas Artisan Show.
Covid-19 safety guidelines will be in effect, more information is available at https://www.stockeycentre.com/events/safety-guidelines/, these guidelines include but are not limited to:
- Patrons must wear a face covering while inside the facility at all times.
- Patrons are required to practice physical distancing between artisans and other patrons.
- As per the Ontario Public Health Unit, all patrons, staff and artisans must be actively screened prior to entering the facility. Anyone who does not pass the screening form is denied entry into the facility.
- Pre-ticketed event emails will be sent to attending patrons reminding them of the rules & regulations for attending such events, such as arrival times, self-screening form, and other FAQs.
- All patrons will be required to provide contact information prior to entering the facility. Staff will retain the Contact Tracing document for 30 days after the event, at which time the document will be shredded. This document will be provided to the Public Health Unit should it be required for a contact tracing a positive case.
- Dedicated time slots will be available for patrons to purchase their admissions. Time slots will be by the hour and for one hour in length. Patrons will have the option of purchasing multiple time slots. Staff will be registering patrons as they arrive. Walk up patrons will be permitted to enter the facility should the capacity limit of 50 is not met, however walk up availability is not guaranteed.
- No food or beverage is permitted inside the facility.