The picturesque waterfront will be the heart of the Canada Day celebrations in 2018! All events and activities are FREE, so join us for a day filled with entertainment, fun, fireworks, and more!
When: July 1, 2018
Time: 1:00 – 10:00 PM
Location: Stockey Centre and Town Dock
See below for a schedule of entertainment and activities!
Charles W. Stockey Centre
Bands on the Bay Lineup:
- Terry Little & the Rhythm Boys @ 1 PM
- Spur of the Moment @ 3 PM
- Kick Ptarmigan @ 5 PM
- Evening Performer To Be Announced @ 7:30 PM
Stockey Centre Parking Lot
Kids’ Zone from 3 – 8 PM:
- Inflatables, face-painting, balloon artists, games, and the Parry Sound Fire Department fire truck!
Town Dock and Band Shell
- Food trucks from 3 – 10 PM
- Trulee Odd Show performance @ 3 PM
- Goodbye Riverview @ 4 PM
- Trulee Odd Show performance @ 5 PM
- Opening Ceremonies and cupcakes @ 6 PM
- Trulee Odd Show performance @ 7 PM
- Goodbye Riverview @ 8:30 PM
Fireworks at 10 PM
The spectacular fireworks display will be set off over the inner harbour. Please see the map below for the “no boat zone”. Please note that no boats will be allowed in this area at any time during the fireworks display.