The staff of The Stockey Centre & Bobby Orr Hall of Fame are excited that we will be re-opening the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame, Gift Shop, and West Parry Sound Area Visitor Information Centre on July 2nd, 2020. The Stockey Centre’s performance hall will remain closed to third party rentals until and inclusive of September 7th, 2020.
We are taking numerous precautions to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit to our facility, as your safety is our number one priority.
Please see the facility procedures for visitors and staff below on what to expect during your visit to our facility.
FACILITY PROCEDURES FOR VISITORS
- Face coverings (such as a mask or face shield) are required. You are encouraged to bring your own mask or face shield to wear, but face coverings will be provided to anyone who does not already have one.
- Hand sanitization stations are available throughout the Hall of Fame and the lobby. Please hand sanitize before and after putting on a face covering.
- Visitors under the age of 2 are not permitted to wear a mask, following guidelines from Public Health Agency of Canada.
- If you are not comfortable wearing a mask, entrance will not be permitted to our facility. Staff are available via phone at 705-746-4466 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide services.
- No outside gloves are allowed, a garbage can is available inside the doors to dispose of them.
- Please keep a 2-meter distance from other patrons and staff in our facility. Please follow the spacing indicators on the floor in the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame and lobby.
- A capacity of 15 visitors in the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame and 25 visitors in the lobby will be strictly observed.
- Visitors to the Hall of Fame and Gift Shop will be limited to 90 minute time slots. We are strongly encouraging visitors to pre-purchase Bobby Orr Hall of Fame tickets at bobbyorrhalloffame.com.
- The interactive games in the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame are currently unavailable. Visitors to the Hall of Fame will receive a stylus upon arrival for use with our touch screen display.
Please do not enter the facility if you are feeling unwell or have come in contact with someone who is feeling unwell.
Staff of this facility reserve the right to refuse entrance to visitors who do not follow these procedures.
FACILITY PROCEDURES FOR STAFF
- Staff undergo a daily health screening prior to arriving at work, those staff who do not pass the screening will be required to stay home.
- All staff who are unwell, feel sick, or have a fever will be required to stay home.
- All staff are required to wear a face mask in public spaces within the facility.
- Plexi barrier have been installed to all point-of-sale systems.
- In the event a staff member tests positive for COVID-19, The Town of Parry Sound will follow directions from the Public Health Unit.
Wednesday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm.
HOW TO SUPPORT OUR FACILITY
- Become a Stockey Centre Member.
- Become a Bobby Orr Hall of Fame Member.
- Consider purchasing a Gift Certificate.
- Consider making a donation.
- Advertise your local business with us in our Visitor Information Centre at our Advertising Station. Contact Kelsey Norris for details.
- Pre-purchase admission tickets online to the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame.
- Visit the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame Gift Shop online or in person.
- Purchase a ticket for upcoming events at The Stockey Centre.