Update, January 14th, 2021:
Please note that due to the current Ontario Provincewide Shutdown, The Charles W. Stockey Centre & Bobby Orr Hall of Fame are currently closed to public access.
Facility Visitor Safety Guidelines
In an effort to maintain a safe and healthy environment for the patrons, artists, crews and staff, the following restrictions and measures have been implemented for the reopening of The Charles W. Stockey Centre’s Performance Hall and auxiliary rooms for use of in-person events and gatherings. By purchasing a ticket, this affirms that you will follow and accept the following COVID-19 safety terms and conditions for attending an event at The Charles W. Stockey Centre:
- Face coverings are required while inside the facility at all times.
- While visiting our facility for an event, you will have the option to enjoy a beverage or a purchased prepacked snack while sitting in your assigned seat only (availability of food and drink subject to change from event to event). This is the only exception for removing a face covering. No socializing/mingling while drinking/eating is permitted. Your face covering MUST be put back on when eating/drinking is finished. No drinking/eating is permitted in the lobby or the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame at any time.
- Ticket holders are asked to stay home should you or anyone from your close contact bubble be feeling unwell and a full refund will be provided in this circumstance.
- You consent to receiving a one-time pre-show reminder email particular to the event(s) you have purchased tickets for. This email is to remind of the rules and regulations for attending events in the facility, arrival times, self-screening information prior to entering the facility, and other FAQs.
- The ticket purchaser’s contact information will be retained in our ticketing system for contact tracing purposes should the North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit require this information.
- For ticketing, up to 6 people from the same bubble can be seated together. One ticket purchaser must purchase tickets for the whole bubble rather than each portion of the bubble purchasing individually. Groups of 6, 4, and 2 tickets are available (please note seating areas for groups of 4 and 6 are limited).
- Please retain a two-meter distance from other attendees and staff.
- Patrons will be greeted by the “Entrance Table” or staff ambassador that will outline the rules for visiting the facility, along with hand sanitization, masks available for patrons, and a garbage bin to dispose of outside gloves or used masks.
- No more than two patrons or those within the same bubble may use the elevator at one time.
- No intermissions or scheduled breaks are permitted during an event. This is to reduce the amount of traffic in and out of the Performance Hall. Patrons can use the washrooms throughout the event, as needed.
- Any patron who refuses to follow the safety rules from when to remove masks will be asked to leave the facility. A refund for their ticket purchase to the event will not be provided in this circumstance.
For any questions regarding the safety rules, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This plan will be reviewed regularly and adjusted as restrictions and guidelines change as per direction from the Provincial Government and Ontario Public Health.
Please visit stockeycentre.com/events/safety-guidelines for the required procedures for visitors and staff during a visit to the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame and the West Parry Sound Area Visitor Information Centre housed in our facility.
For the full reopening plan for The Stockey Centre’s Performance Hall, please view the following document: The Stockey Centre Performance Hall Reopening Plan [PDF]